Intranet and Digital Workplace Consultant. Strategies to help you design, build, manage.
The key role of the Intranet Consultant is to understand your business culture by studying your mission, organsational values, onboarding, working and engagement processes. Observing behaviours and establishing needs from senior level to customer facing teams. Helping you to arrive at clear and deliverable strategies for:
- Technical – the Intranet platforms and Digital Workplace tools to support your business for the future
- Social – maximising opportunities for sharing knowledge and working out loud
- Mobile – building value for your organisation through any device anywhere
- Content – ensuring everything in your knowledge management cycle is valued as an asset
- Search – making your content findable across platforms
- Governance – what to keep control of and what to loosen to balance collaboration and compliance
- Adoption – Creating engagement that is systemic and measured for success
Independent of vendors, we research, analyse and specify content management solutions that will support your business goals and processes.
Identify use cases and requirement specifications for in-house tools to solve information problems and automate processes. Systems are then proposed that can integrate across your platforms to make legacy app silos a thing of the past.
Detailed research to find where all knowledge and information lives within your organisation and create a sustainable model for it as a business asset throughout the KM cycle.